If you are a healthcare technology employer, we make a few assumptions about you:
- You want to thrive and survive by hiring the very best talent.
- You want to save time and save money in the hiring process.
- You want to avoid a hiring mistake which costs more money and more time in the long run.
The problem is that you don't have enough time and money to hire the best talent because:
- You have internal company pressures to save money by using your own internal HR recruiters because upper management thinks external recruiters will cost you more money.
- Your internal HR recruiters are either nonexistent, too busy or not experienced enough to find you the talent you need in a timely manner.
- You have internal company pressures to fill the position quickly with top talent.
- You don't have the time to advertise, read through hundreds of resumes, phone screen scores of candidates and plan for multiple face to face interviews in order to make your decision.
Here is why we can help:
- We have a proven 19-year track record of success in national healthcare technology recruiting.
- We have a large network and database of highly talented candidates who are not on the job boards and are not easily accessible to you or your internal recruiting departments.
- We know how to "sell" the best opportunities to these "hard to reach" top-notch candidates.
- We will pre-screen all applicants and send you only the top candidates for review.
- We will help negotiate the offer and close the deal.
Here is how we can help:
- We will send you a fee agreement that allows us to find talent from our network and vast database. It will cost you nothing to sign our contingency fee agreement and review our candidates.
- If we cannot find you the very best affordable talent in a timely manner, our services are free.
- If we do find you the best affordable candidate in a timely manner, you will pay us a one-time placement fee (25% of annualized salary) and our placement is guaranteed.
- We can also offer retained searches, customized searches or interim contractors/consultants.
- We partner with you to offer the best recruiting option for you and your team.
Why this matters:
- According to the U.S. Department of Labor, the price of a bad hire is at least 30 percent of the employee's first-year earnings.
- The cost of recruiting, hiring and onboarding a new employee can be as much as $240,000, according to Jorgen Sundberg, CEO of Link Humans.
- 27% of the U.S. employers surveyed said that just one of these bad hires cost their company more than $50,000.
- According to CareerBuilder CEO Matt Ferguson, "When you add up missed sales opportunities, strained client and employee relations, potential legal issues, and resources to hire and train candidates, the cost of a bad hire can be considerable."
- A bad hire's morale and productivity impacts more than just the monetary loss. Other employees get burned out making up for it and bad habits spread like a virus.
- Poor performers waste precious time and money tackling the wrong problem.
- You and your company will thrive and survive by hiring the best affordable talent and avoiding the timely and costly mistake of a bad hire.
Contact us today to start hiring the best talent while saving yourself time and money!
How We Help Employers Hire the Best Talent While Saving Them Time and Money